Sunday, August 12, 2007

Changes

I've not entirely vanished from the earth, but I have been busy, as the update on the Dissertation-O-Meter will attest. I hope to be ready to defend my dissertation in the near future (maybe a month and a half or so?). Another change to the blog is an audio player of my pastor's sermons on the sidebar.

These days I do most of my blogging at the Boar's Head Tavern, which is an ongoing eccumenical conversation. Don't worry, there is a better Lutheran than I at the bar representing our views. I'm not going to abandon this blog anytime soon, however. I established it to keep me sane during my pre-doctoral internship which is now over, but I may begin some post-doc work shortly and may need the outlet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan at Necessary Roughness said...

K.S.

I've loved your posts here and at BHT. I hope your defense goes well so that you can get back to blogging! :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger RPW said...

Congrats on the steps forward.

God bless.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... First off: great to see the update on the dissertation-o-meter.

I'm confused. I went to the Boar's Head Tavern, but your name links back here... I did find the communal comment area?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kletos Sumboulos said...

Theophilia,
The BHT is one big continuous conversation in one big room. Basically folks talk about whatever comes to mind (and sometimes fight) until the moderator (barkeep) declares the horse dead. Almost everyone there is more interesting than me anyway.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That as may be, but I do find you do a great job of succinctly summarizing some really interesting stuff. So there. Take that! :D

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kletos Sumboulos said...

Hey, thanks!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Doorman-Priest said...

How about joining me at:
http://theworldofdoorman-priest.blogspace.com
when your studies allow.
Blessings
D.P.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home