Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ABD {spit!}

Tomorrow at 9:01PM, I will officially be ABD {spit!} which stands for All But Dissertation {spit!} because at exactly that time, my pre-doctoral internship will be complete and the only thing that will stand between me and a firm handshake from the president of the university and a colorful velvet hood will be the completion of my dissertation. I swore that I would spend no time at all as an ABD {spit!} but, 'twas not to be. Technically, I have something like 6 years to complete it, but I would have to retake comprehensive exams {wretch!} if I let it go for even a couple of years. Here is the revised prediction: I'll graduate (again) May, 2007. God help me!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Terrible Swede said...

Kletos, would you mind explaining some of the symbols in your about me post? Thank you.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home